Join TeamForce As Our New Business Development Manager
An exciting new job opportunity at TechForce Cyber awaits!
Are you an Experience Business Development Manager, looking for a New Exciting Role? Would you like to work with an award-winning cybersecurity organisation? In this role you would have the potential to get up to 30% OTE.
This role will support, manage, and develop the existing sales activity. The role requires an avid networker who creates and builds profitable customer relationships through effective client interaction.
Our client has big goals over the next few years, and they are one of the most prominent cyber security organisations in the country. If you are an ambitious experienced individual with a proactive mindset that takes initiatives in managing your workload efficiently and professionally and want to be part of our client’s journey, then this is a great opportunity for you.
They are a flexible, forward-thinking, and rapidly growing organisation who are keen to invest in people and support them to ensure their long-term career progression.
An ideal candidate for this role should be confident and articulate, commanding respect through knowledge experience and personal style, you will have a passion for achieving and exceeding sales and profit targets. Our client is currently including new service lines, and this successful candidate will actively partake in promotion of these exciting new endeavours.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy to drive sales growth.
· Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the cyber security market, including prospecting, lead generation, and qualification of potential clients.
· Lead the end-to-end sales process, including contract negotiations and closing deals.
· Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting, reporting and pipeline management.
· Update and Utilise CRM to provide visibility and information on progress.
· Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
· Collaborate with the technical team to ensure that client needs are being met.
· Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and developments.
· Analyse market trends and competition to identify potential threats and opportunities.
· Create and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders.
· Work closely with the senior management team to develop and implement a growth oriented business strategy.
· Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts in the cyber security industry. •
· Attend networking events and conferences to build the company's brand and reputation. •
· Utilize data-driven decision making to optimise sales performance and achieve growth targets.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company's products and services
Experience, skills, and knowledge required for the role:
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business development, sales, or account management preferably within the Cyber Security domain. Expertise in cyber advisory, consulting, product sales, managed services, and reseller relations is desired.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
· Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and achieving rapid business growth.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong understanding of the cyber security market and trends.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Willingness to travel as needed
This is an opportunity to join a diverse and multi-disciplined organisation which is dedicated to both professional and personal development.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to make your mark? Let's reshape the future of cybersecurity together. Apply now and be part of something extraordinary!
please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on LinkedIn
!! No recruitment agencies at this stage !!
TechForce Cyber Welcomes Adam Morrison as New Business Development Manager
TechForce Cyber is thrilled to announce the newest addition to the team, Adam Morrison, who joins the business as the Business Development Manager.More
TechForce Cyber Responds to Ransomware Attack on Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
In response to the news yesterday that a ransomware attack on the IT systems of Comhairle nan Eilean Siar, TechForce Cyber, expresses deep concern for the disruption faced by the Western Isl...More
Safeguarding Your Digital Presence: Insights from a Marketing Viewpoint
In an era dominated by digital interactions and online transactions, the importance of protecting one's security cannot be overstated.More
Cyber-Attack Paralyzes British Library's Technology
In a significant blow to one of the world's largest libraries, the British Library is grappling with a major technology outage following a cyber-attackMore
FOR LATEST UPDATES SUBSCRIBE HERE: